Personal and Non-Commercial Use of Information
This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of entering this website, you warrant to Your Questions Answered Pty Ltd t/as Pre-Nuptial Agreements Australia that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
- pre-nuptialagreements.com.au does not replace the services of a solicitor – this means that the user is responsible for all his or her future actions.
- Although the content on this site is updated frequently, the content of this site at times may be wrong, out of date, inapplicable or misleading.
- Your Questions Answered Pty Ltd t/as Pre-Nuptial Agreements Australia disclaims all liability, whether express or implied to the full extent permitted by law nationally and internationally.
- These materials have been prepared to provide general information only and do not constitute legal advice. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and a receipt does not give rise to, a solicitor/client relationship between the sender and receiver. As stated above, this material should not be relied upon as a substitute for detailed advice.
- The contents of this website are not intended to be a complete statement of the law on any subject and should not be used as a substitute for legal advice on specific fact situations. Your Questions Answered t/as Pre-Nuptial Agreements Australia cannot accept any liability or responsibility for loss occurring as a result of anyone acting or refraining from acting in reliance on any matter contained on this website.
- If you do not accept the terms of this disclaimer, please do not use this product and do not read the material on this website.